I asked one of my favorite beauty bloggers Vegan Beauty Review to guest post on her favorite vegan friendly hair dyes:
For cruelty-free, vegan, alternative hair dyes (blue, pink, green, etc.)
◦ Special Effects
◦ Jerome Russell’s Punky Colour (#1 and #2 have the longest-lasting formulas In my humble opinion)
◦ Manic Panic
◦ Paul Mitchell’s Ink Works
◦ Hot Topic Raw
◦ Stargazer (UK)
◦ Directions (UK)
Note: These are all semi-permanent hair dyes (which work best on bleached hair), and they fade with each wash. Also, be sure to use gloves when dying hair to avoid purple/pink/blue hands and fingernails. And… these dyes tend to smell a bit like candy. :)
For natural colored cruelty-free hair dyes
◦ Herbatint - has a pleasant licorice scent, available at Whole Foods, other health food stores, and Amazon.com (best deal)
◦ LUSH henna (in red, brown, black, and chestnut) - all-natural, plant-based, and infused with cocoa butter for extra conditioning
◦ Aubrey Color Me Natural - Available in dark brown and mahogany.
For more on vegan, cruelty free hair dyes check out Sunny’s website VeganBeautyReview.com #VegansofIG
In love with trendy liquid leggings, but cannot find a pair that comes in a non-leather finish? Check out Stella Elyse tights and leggings. The company offers some great deals on funky designs for both types. You can find them on Amazon :3
Hi, i'm just writing to tell you that Dynamic is vegan, (because of what you wrote on the vegan ink topic) even the black, doesn't have bone or glycerin, I know because my boyfriend, who is also vegan, phoned the company to ask. I just wanted to tell you so you could change it and more people will know that Dynamic is a vegan ink! One more thing... sorry for the English, I speak Spanish...
Thank you! I will go back to that post and fix this!